sorry this is later than predicted - but it is finally here!
The tag hierarchy and many more goodies!
Please check it out.
Jul 1, 2012 - Version 1.7 Beta1
In this version:
- [Commercial] Tag hierarchy support.
- Possibility to create tags not associated with notes.
- Tag properties dialog.
- Note properties dialog to edit note's timestamps.
- "Check for Updates" command.
- Automatic update check.
- New option: "Options/Startup/Restore last tag selection"
- New option: "Options/Tags/Accept On/Single mouse click"
- Tooltips for some commands
- Toggling of tag count display in the Tag Sidebar's context menu
- Compiled with support for SSE instructions
- Pasting notes into other apps was not working under some circumstances
- Exception when notebook path access was denied
- HTML export didn't specify encoding with a byte order mark, which could lead some browsers to display the file with wrong encoding.
- Editor: Ctrl+Left/Right selection ignored international characters like German umlauts
- Wrong line breaking in text preview with Courier font
- Editor: Title text got clipped on mouse hover (in XP)
- Editor: Undo/redo for text formatting worked only when you pressed Ctrl+Z(Y) many times
- Label controls flickered on window move
- Editor: "something.xy" was recognized as a hyperlink regardless if .xy was a real top level domain
- F11 shortcut was not displayed in File/Export menu item
- Fixed wrong wrapping of East-Asian characters in the note preview
- URLs were not saved when clipping from Opera 12 x64
- Notes having only titles were lost on merging
Here is a license key (valid till July 8th) to test tag hierarchy with:
CintaNotes 1.7 Beta Tester
To all beta testers, huge thanks in advance!!
WARNING: MAKING BACKUP OF YOUR NOTEBOOK FILE BEFORE TRYING THIS VERSION
IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST! AFTER OPENING A NOTEBOOK IN THIS VERSION, 1.6.2 WON'T
OPEN THIS FILE ANYMORE.