A new beta is ready.
Most likely it will be released later as 1.8, but for now let's call it 1.7.2 Beta 1, hope you don't mind
Here is the list of changes:
- Support working with read-only databases
- Editor: Added F5 shortcut to insert current timestamp
- Display fonts preview in the Note Appearance dialog
- Improved tag auto suggestion
- "Paste" context menu item in search filter box
- Double click on a tag in any tag edit field selects the whole tag
- Note Properties dialog enhancements (default focus on Created Date, no more on-the-fly date validation)
- Enhanced system window menu (right-click on app title icon)
- Note preview: wrong line breaks for mixed monospace and normal lines
- F3 behaved differently in the note list compared to the note editor.
- Note properties dialog: created date was not saved for new notes
- Exception on searching for " /" or "//"
- Strange selected notes after removing tag
- Wrong URL highlighting when using german umlauts
- Various window focusing issues
- Certain text was disappearing from note preview
- Key shortcuts in popup menu were not properly aligned
- Crash on search with 0 results + Down Arrow + Alt+Enter
- "@cintanotes" was not found when searching for "cinta" (with search inside words off)
- Hugely degraded performance on bases with lots of deeply nested tags
Thanks in advance for checking it out!
BTW soon there will be another beta with - at last - proper paragraph formatting support, aimed to resolve many text formatting issues currently on the roadmap.
Here's a temp key to test with all the commercial features:
CintaNotes 1.7.2 Beta 1 (firstname.lastname@example.org)